Took me a long time to post this, but I am sure this is great info now that we are in 2012!
Just a little roundup from Bazaar on Runway trends:
1. Retro romance – it is a new modern spin on ladylike retro, a lot of pastel pink and light blue, patterns, and glitter.
2. Roaring 20′s – now you can pull out all your Halloween flapper dresses and wear them casually every day!
3. Softly suited – lots of white and light suits, and this time they are not sharply tailored, but very soft and voluptuous.
4. Power flowers – just any eye-striking flower patterns. Bazaar reminds us not to wear out mother’s old dresses
5. Sportif spice – we have already seen some celebrities wearing sporty pants. Well, this sporty trend is everywhere in clothing.
6. Tribal time – I already spoke about “Going Africa” several times. This one is my favorite trend, especially now that I can wear it without looking boho, but posh.