Yesterday I received my beauty box from Allure!
Well, let me start from the beginning. About 2 weeks ago I received an email from Allure that their Fall Beauty Box is on sale. I clicked the link and noticed that the box for $39.99 includes full sizes of facial cleanser, night cream, day cream, shower gel and moisturizer. If I went to the store to buy just 5 of these products, my price would be more than $40. So I quickly bought the box. Later in the day all the boxes were sold out.
But how happy I was to receive all these goodies in the box:
1. Aveeno SPF 30 sunblock lotion.
2. Buxom Lip Polish.
3. Biomega Hairspray.
4. Biore Cleanser.
5. Burt’s Bees Night Cream.
6. Colorescience Primer.
7. Dr. Lewinn by Kinerase wrinkle repair daily lotion with SPF 30.
8. Eclos anti-aging starter kit (to be discussed in a separate post!).
9. Chkair Serum.
10. Glytone Exfoliating Body Wash.
11. Jergens Skin Moisturizer.
12. John Freida Clear Shine Luminous Glaze.
13. John Freida Curl Perfecting Spray.
14. John Freida Full Repair Perfect Ends Deep Infusion.
15. Lipton iced tea packets.
16. Miss Professional Nail Lacquer.
17. NYC New York Color Eye Dust.
18. NYX Stick Blush.
19. Oscar Blandi Pronto Texture & Volume Spray.
20. Redken Smooth Lock Stay leave-in cream.
21. Zappos $15 coupon.
I am so excited about trying all of these products. Of course, I already tried a few, so the reviews will be coming shortly!